If you or a household member have been diagnosed with COVID-19 (coronavirus)
ALIEF ISD PARENTS/STUDENTS: Please email Jackie Armwood (Student Services Director) at firstname.lastname@example.org
ALIEF ISD EMPLOYEES: Please call Katina Gordon (Risk Management Director) at 832-247-1510.
COVID-19 Testing Through Alief-Sponsored Aetna Staff Insurance Plan
All Alief ISD staff members that are currently enrolled in an Alief sponsored Aetna plan can utilize the options listed below to obtain CoVID-19 testing. Please make sure to bring your Aetna ID with you to your appointment.
Aetna/CVS rapid testing
1. Register using the link above
2. Choose your date/time/location online.
1. Follow the link above.
2. Scroll to the bottom and click the "Take Assessment" button.
3. Complete the assessment.
4. A scheduler will pop up to choose your time/location.
Fort Bend County
1. Complete the survey or call 281-238-2363
2. A county representative will contact you directly for pre-assessment and scheduling.
Other COVID-19 Testing Sites:
City of Houston
Getting tested at Houston Health Department-affiliated sites is free, and does not require proof of residency, citizenship or insurance.