The SMART Tag system helps increase safety and security for students riding on a school bus, leveraging technology to improve student management and communications on school buses.
SMART Tag monitors student loading and unloading, providing real-time information to the Transportation Department, and you, the parent.
SMART Tag will help.....
- Increase driver, school and parent awareness
- ensure riders will load on the right bus and unload at the right stop
- maximize rider safety and security
- enable drivers to efficiently and effectively carry out their duties
SMART Tag Parent Portal
- SMART Alerts - Sign up for SMART Alerts and receive emails or text messages when your child is approximately 10 - 15 minutes from their stop.
- SMART Locate - allows parents to view a map showing the bus as their child is being transported
Make sure to register!
Go to Parent Portal and register to take advantage of the SMART tag parent features. If you are using a smartphone, you will be prompted to save the web app to your home screen. This will place the Parent App tile on your mobile device for easy access.
For more information about SMART tag, please visit the SMART Tag website at www.smart-tag.net