Welcome to Klentzman Intermediate
Dear Students, Staff, and Parents:
We are off to an excellent start to the 2016-2017 school year! Our commitment at Klentzman Intermediate School is to provide a safe and intellectually challenging environment that will equip students to become campus leaders, innovative thinkers, and creative problem solvers. As we carry out the vision to “Successfully Educate All Students”, High standards and expectations for each student in regard to academic performance, and responsible citizenship are paramount; and we expect full participation in all academic programs. We also encourage your child to be active in the extra-curricular programs that we have to offer throughout the year. Together, we can achieve a successful and enjoyable year.
10 Ways to get involved in your child’s education
1. Read the Parent/Student/Teacher compact on the website. (Click here to read it)
2. Visit the website often for important dates and upcoming events.
3. Visit our Family Engagement Center.
4. Become a volunteer.
5. Participate in school events such as content nights, report card pick up, and fine arts concerts.
6. Ask your child questions about what he/she learned in school that day. (“What did you learn in math today?” or “What stories are you reading in school?”)
7. Make sure your child is reading at least 30 minutes a day at home.
8. Check your child’s backpack daily for letters or flyers about upcoming events and agenda for notes from their teacher.
9. Call the school or email the principal or teacher if you have any questions or concerns.
10. Assist your child with homework assignments by creating a quiet environment to work.
I am honored to serve as your child’s principal. If I can be of any assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me and know that my door is always open. I can be reached at Courtney.email@example.com