Campus Improvement Plan Information
Alief Early College High School welcomes all Parents, Business Owners, and all Stakeholder to join us in building a Stronger and Smarter Community.
A Shared Decision-Making Council (SDC) shall be established on each campus. The SDC will uphold the following duties.
- Assist the principal in development, review, and revision of the CIP
- Provide input to improve student performance
- Establish campus goals and strategies with guidance from the principal
- Advise & make recommendations to the principal in curriculum, budget, staffing patterns, goal setting, and school organization TEC 11.253(e) & (BQB)Local
- Develop and approve staff development (TEC 21.451) & (BQB)Local
- Hold at least one public meeting per year after receipt of the Accountability rating to discuss campus performance objectives