Welcome to Human Resources
Our goal is to service current and future employees to ensure their success.
Alief ISD new teacher starting salary for the 2019-2020 school year is $57,400.
Please follow us on Twitter (@AliefISDHR) and Facebook
Alief Independent School District, an urban school district located in west Houston, TX, seeks teachers, administrators, and professional support staff (counselors, librarians, speech-language pathologist, etc.)
Excellent teaching and career advancement opportunities, competitive salaries and benefits, a diverse student population, people and technology resources, and our location in west Houston, TX make Alief ISD attractive for professional educators.
To view NEW procedures regarding obtaining VERIFICATIONS OF EMPLOYMENT, click here
Why work in Alief?
- Alief recruits teachers from across the US.
- Alief is always looking for bilingual teachers.
- Alief ISD’s teacher salaries and stipendsare one of the highest in the Houston area, regardless of experience.
- Alief ISD offers the lowest insurance premiums for our employees in the Houston area.
- Highest salary, combined with lowest insurance premiums, equals the highest take home pay for our employees.
- Alief ISD offers award winning profesional development through our Alief U New Teacher Induction program.
- Alief ISD was named a Top Workplace by the Houston Chronicle for 2016, 2017, and 2018.
- More "Why Alief"
Dr. Elizabeth Veloz-Powell- Asst. Supt.
Darrell Alexander- Executive Dir. of HR
Stacy Frenchwood- Director of HR
Dr. Tangela Beston- Director of HR
Shawn Williams- Director of HR
Ida Wall- Director of Risk Management
Rosa Martinez- HR Supervisor
Joi Bailey- HR Coordinator
Click here for additional HR staff
HOURS OF OPERATION:
Monday - Thursday : 7AM - 4:30PM
Fridays: 7AM - 4PM
Toll-Free: 877-887-2473 Ext. 29138
Have a question? Email the HR department