Student Mode of Dress
· Wear navy blue or khaki pants, shorts, skorts, and jumpers.
· Wear collared polo-style shirts or blouses in any solid color; however, no
logos or emblems are allowed and shirts and blouses must be tucked in
at all times.
· Wear jeans, on Friday’s, with a Liestman spirit shirt; which must be
tucked in at all times.
· Wear jackets and sweaters with or without hoods to school; however,
hoods may not be work in the building.
· Wear a tie, or crisscross necktie, on “Tie Thursday”
· Wear their ID’s on the collar of the shirt throughout the day if they are in
2nd, 3rd, and 4th grade; replacement ID’s will cost $2.00.
· Wear shoes that are appropriate height and closed-toe.