School Meals Program
All Alief ISD school cafeterias offer nutritionally balanced meals that meet USDA regulations. They include meat or a meat alternative, a vegetable and/or fruit, bread, and a choice of milk. A vegetarian entree is also available each day, as well as many traditional and reduced-fat a la carte and snack items.
The Federal Meals Office is currently located at 12102 High Star in the Alief ISD Central Distribution Facility. We were sceduled to move to the address listed in the back-to-school materials during the summer, but our move has been delayed. If you need assistance, please visit us at our original location, 12102 High Star, until further notice.
District Guidelines for Meal Charges
- A student will be able to charge 3 lunch meals to their account. (no a-la-carte can be charged)
- After 3 meals are charged, the student will receive an alternate meal of milk, fruit and either a peanut butter & jelly sandwich or a cheese sandwich.
Prices for Students & Adult Meals 2017-2018
All students are encouraged to complete an application to determine their eligibility for either reduced or free meals.
- Breakfast is FREE for all students
- Student Full Price: Lunch $1.00
- Free lunch is available to students who qualify
- Adult/Visitor Price: Breakfast- $2.25, Lunch- $3.75