School Meals Program
All Alief ISD school cafeterias offer nutritionally balanced meals that meet USDA regulations. They include meat or a meat alternative, a vegetable and/or fruit, bread, and a choice of milk. A vegetarian entree is also available each day, as well as many traditional and reduced-fat a la carte and snack items.
District Guidelines for Meal Charges
- A student will be able to charge 3 lunch meals to their account. (no a-la-carte can be charged)
- After 3 meals are charged, the student will receive an alternate meal of milk, fruit and either a peanut butter & jelly sandwich or a cheese sandwich.
Prices for Students & Adult Meals 2017-2018
- Breakfast is FREE for all students
- Student Full Price: Lunch $1.00
- Adult/Visitor Price:
All students are encouraged to complete an application to determine their eligibility for either reduced or free meals.ONLINE APPLICATION AVAILABLE
- Free lunch is also available for students who qualify