Preparing Students for Tomorrow — Caring for Them Today

Student Records for Transfer Students

  • In State - Please request all records via TREx.  House Bill 1 from the 79th Legislature 3rd Called Session, 2006 (H.B.1), mandates Texas public schools' participation in the exchange of electronic student records using the Texas Records Exchange system (TREx). Please visit the Texas Education Agency Website for more information about TREx.

    Out of State – Please contact the registrar from the student’s last campus for detailed instructions. 

High School Transcript Requests

  • Alief ISD Graduates and Non-Graduates – Please go in person to the campus from which you graduated or last attended or contact the registrar of the school for detailed instructions.

Employment Verification

  • Employers - Please contact the registrar of the school from which the applicant graduated for detailed instructions.

School Registrar Information