The health and safety of Alief ISD students and staff remain our top priority. The district is providing free COVID-19 rapid testing to Alief ISD students and employees. See below for more information:
Rapid Testing Information
Rapid Testing Program
- The goal of this program is to allow Alief ISD to offer tests to both staff and students to reduce the risk of spread of COVID-19.
- The program uses the BinaxNow test and can provide results in 15 minutes.
- The BinaxNow test is a nasal swab.
- Participating in BinaxNOW rapid testing is voluntary.
- The tests will be administered by our Alief ISD health services nursing staff.
Testing will be offered to staff and students who meet one or both of the following criteria:
- Staff and students currently displaying COVID symptoms.
- Staff and students identified by Alief ISD as having been in close contact with a COVID-positive person.
- If staff or students develop symptoms consistent with COVID-19 while off campus, they may go to Crump Stadium to be tested.
- If staff or students are informed by AISD staff that they were in close contact with a COVID-positive person, and are off campus at the time of notification, they may go to Crump Stadium to be tested.
Rapid Testing Schedule
The schedule below is for the Crump Stadium rapid testing site:
- Monday to Friday - 8:00 a.m to 11:00 a.m. and 1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Saturday - 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
Rapid Testing Location
Rapid testing locations are:
- All Alief ISD school campuses
- Crump Stadium - South Ticket Booth
The South Ticket Booth is located off High Star between S Dairy Ashford Rd. and Cook Rd.