The health and safety of Alief ISD students and staff remain our top priority. The district is providing free COVID-19 rapid testing to Alief ISD students and employees. See below for more information:
Rapid Testing Information
Rapid Testing Program
- The goal of this program is to allow Alief ISD to offer tests to both staff and students to reduce the risk of spread of COVID-19.
- The program uses the BinaxNow test and can provide results in 15 minutes.
- The BinaxNow test is a nasal swab.
- Participating in BinaxNOW rapid testing is voluntary.
- The tests will be administered by our Alief ISD health services nursing staff.
Testing will be offered to staff and students who meet one or both of the following criteria:
- Staff and students currently displaying COVID symptoms.
- Staff and students identified by Alief ISD as having been in close contact with a COVID-positive person.
- If staff or students develop symptoms consistent with COVID-19 while off campus, they may go to Crump Stadium to be tested.
- If staff or students are informed by AISD staff that they were in close contact with a COVID-positive person, and are off campus at the time of notification, they may go to Crump Stadium to be tested.
Crump Stadium Rapid Testing Schedule
2020-2021 School Year Weekly Schedule
- Monday to Friday - 8:00 a.m to 11:00 a.m. and 1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Saturday - 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
2021 Summer Schedule
- June 7 to July 1 - Monday to Thursday from 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
- Starting July 6 - Mondays and Thursdays from 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
Rapid Testing Location
Rapid testing locations are:
- All Alief ISD school campuses
- Crump Stadium - South Ticket Booth
The South Ticket Booth is located off High Star between S Dairy Ashford Rd. and Cook Rd.