Apply Online for Free/Reduced Meals
If you have received a letter or email from the school district indicating that you currently receive free/reduced meals for the 2020-2021 school year, you do not need to apply.For a speedy review and approval process, parents/guardians can apply for free/reduced meals through SchoolCafe at any time.If you qualify, you may save hundreds of dollars throughout the school year.Paper applications can be obtained through curbside meals pick-up. For more information, please visit www.aliefisd.net/curbside.
Managing Your Child's Meals Account
To pre-pay your student's meal account & complete an application online to apply for free or reduced meals benefits. 855-729-2328 Toll free support line
- You will need your student's ID number to register. If you do not know your student's ID number, call 281-988-3388.
- Online applications are encouraged for faster response time.
- View your student's cafeteria account balance and purchases.
- Make secure online payments anytime, anywhere.
- Set up hassle-free automatic payments for your student
- Receive email messages when your account has a low balance
All Alief ISD school cafeterias offer nutritionally balanced meals that meet USDA regulations. They include meat or a meat alternative, a vegetable and/or fruit, bread, and a choice of milk. A vegetarian entree is also available each day, as well as many traditional and reduced-fat a la carte and snack items.
The Federal Meals Office New Location is 12400 High Star, Building T-248.
District Guidelines for Meal Charges
- A student will be able to charge 3 lunch meals to their account. (no a-la-carte can be charged)
- After 3 meals are charged, the student will receive an alternate meal of milk, fruit and either a peanut butter & jelly sandwich or a cheese sandwich.