Learning Link is a collaborative effort between Alief ISD and Houston Public Library to rise to the White House ConnectED Challenge pledging to link students to the essential resources they need for achieving success—in school, future careers and daily life.
Through the Learning Link, Alief ISD students have FREE, 24/7 access to HPL’s vast assortment of books and resources at any library location and at home. All Alief ISD students are automatically enrolled in this program and can use their student ID to access library resources and services. This account does not collect any overdue fines or fees. However, students are responsible for fees for lost books.
Some of the resources students have access to include:
• More than one million books, e-books, magazines, and research materials
• Dozens of online resources for subject-based projects
• Free Wi-Fi and computer access at all 43 HPL locations
What’s great about this account?
• It’s completely FREE! No overdue fines or fees
• It’s available 24/7 at home and at any Houston Public Library (during their business hours)
• Students simply use their Student ID to connect
To lean about the resources and how to log in - click one of the two tutorial videos below.
Got questions? Check the Learning Link FAQ page for more information.
Having trouble with one of the resources? Report issues with Learning Link here: https://houstonlibrary.org/learning-link-commentcomplaint