After assessing the safety of Alief ISD schools and facilities for a safe return to school and work, the following plans are in place for students and staff for the week of Feb. 22-26, 2021.
- Monday — All district facilities will be closed. No school or work.
- Tuesday — No students. Virtual Teacher Planning Day district-wide. All other staff return to in-person work EXCEPT: ALC, Alexander Elementary, Landis Elementary and Rees Elementary where staff will remain virtual due to continued repair work on campus. Curbside meals and COVID-19 rapid testing will resume.
- Wednesday — All students back to in-person or online learning at most campuses EXCEPT: ALC, Alexander Elementary, Landis Elementary and Rees Elementary students and staff will remain 100% online through Friday, February 26.
- Thursday and Friday — Olle Middle School will transition to all virtual instruction for Thursday, February 25, and Friday, February 26, to repair an exterior water line. When repairs are completed, students and staff will be notified and will transition back to face-to-face instruction.
- Week of March 1 — Return to normal district-wide operations.