Welcome to the HNGC Library Webpage. There are many resources on this page that will help you find good books to read and can help you with your homework.
General Library Information
- The library is open each school day from 6:45 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Students must have a pass to come to the library at any time.
- All circulating books may be checked out for a two week loan period.
- Students returning books late will be fined $.25 per day. Report cards will be held until library records are clear.
- The library is located in room 501 and the phone number is 281-498-8110 x27522
If you think you would like to come to the library frequently before school and/or during lunch, you can pick up a permanent library pass application in the library. Once you turn it in, we'll make you a laminated pass.