General Library Information
- The library is open each school day from 6:45 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Students must have a pass to come to the library at any time.
- All circulating books may be checked out for a two week loan period.
- Students returning books late will be fined $.25 per day. Report cards will be held until library records are clear.
- The library is located in room 501 and the phone number is 281-498-8110 x27522
If you think you would like to come to the library frequently before school and/or during lunch, you can pick up a permanent library pass application in the library. Once you turn it in, we'll make you a laminated pass.