PARENT CENTER GRAND OPENING
You are invited to join us for the Grand Opening of the Albright Parent Center. The Grand Opening is Friday, September 17th from 9AM-1PM. A light continental breakfast will be served. You will have the opportunity to meet our family liaison, Ms. Huynh, school principal, other school support team members, as well as learn about all of the things we will offer in the center.Ms. Huynh - Family Engagement Liaison
281-498-8110 x24807Parent Involvement Makes a Difference!When parents get involved, their children:
How can I become involved in my child's education?
- Develop a sense of pride and self-esteem
- Get better grades and test scores
- Are more likely to go on to higher education
- Are better behaved and have more positive attitudes
Mic testmicmicMic testmicmic
- Read together: Children who read at home with their parents perform better in school.
- Use TV wisely: Limit the amount of TV viewing and watch and discuss shows with your children.
- Establish a daily family routine: Make sure your child goes to school every day. Establish a regular time for homework. Routines may include chores, eating meals together, and a regular bedtime.
- Talk with and listen to your children: Set a good example and listen to what your child has to say.
- Keep in touch with the school: Stay informed about your child's progress at school. Visit the school or talk with teachers on the telephone.
- Take advantage of parent volunteer opportunities