Youens Vision Statement:
All Youens students will achieve grade-level standards or greater in all academic areas. The staff will provide the academic, technological, social, physical, and emotional skills necessary for all students to succeed in the 21st century.
Youens Belief Statements:
- It is our responsibility to provide a safe learning environment.
- Our students deserve to be in a school comprised of committed educators who focus on quality instruction.
- We need to help students become well-rounded individuals who believe in themselves.
- All students can exceed academic expectations and experience success despite any obstacles.
- Positive relationships with students, parents, and colleagues are essential for school success.
- Every child is unique and capable of learning.
- It is the school’s responsibility to provide a variety of meaningful experiences that promote learning.
- Teachers make a difference by preparing students academically and socially for college and success in the 21st century.
- We must guide students to create a vision for their own lives and their impact on society.
- Students must learn how to be respectful, responsible, and build positive relationships.