The Registrar's Office is responsible for all student academic records, past and present. This office performs student registration, processes and sends transcripts, receives paperwork regarding grade changes, withdrawals, graduation, and verification of enrollment for Government reasons ONLY (VOE’s for Drivers License is done in the attendance office.).
HOW DO I ... ?
Q. Update my Student's Address
A. Bring 2 current utility bills with the new address under the parent or legal guardian's name, a copy of ID or Driver’s license. These documents will need to be turned in to your child’s Assistant Principals office.
Q. Update my Student's Contact Numbers/Emergency Contact Information
A. Only parents/legal guardians with picture ID may change a student's contact information IN PERSON.
Q. Request a Verification of Enrollment (VOE) to get my driver's license
A. VOE Forms are issued to any student who is (1) currently enrolled (2) who met minimum attendance for class credit (90 Percent Rule) in each class they were enrolled in the fall or spring semester immediately preceding the date of application for the form. Refer to this VOE Flowchart for more information. VOE’s for Drivers License is done in the attendance office. Students may pick up their VOE’s from the attendance office before school, after school or during lunch.
Q. Request a Transcript to be sent to a college/ university
A. Send a request by email with the following information:
1) Email address/ Address to where you want the transcript sent
2) Full name of student (ID number if available)
3) Date of Birth
4) Graduation Year
5) Copy of your picture ID/ Driver’s License
Q. Request a Diploma or Official Transcripts
A. Diplomas and Official Transcripts can be requested and picked up IN PERSON ONLY, Monday – Friday from 11:30am – 2:30pm.
Q. Request a Diploma or Official Transcripts If I am out of the State or Country ONLY
A. Email one of the registrars with the following:
1) Designated pick- up person's first and last name
2) Designated Pick- up persons date of birth
3) A brief statement as to why you cannot pick up your diploma or transcript
4) Copy of your picture ID/ Driver’s License
5) Please let the designated pick-up person know to bring their ID/DL when they come to pick up your Diploma/Transcript.