Parents or legal guardians visiting campus must park in the Reserved Visitor Parking Area located by the main entrance on Howell Sugarland Drive.
Parking Info / Parking Information
- All student parking will be in the lots directly South of Taylor High School. Students may not park in any other parking areas.
- Parking tags are to be visible in the car at all times.
- In order to be eligible to park on the campus of Taylor High School, a student must have a valid driver’s license and proof of insurance on the vehicle that will be driven to school.
- Students driving to school may not loiter in parking lots before or after school.
- The cost will be $20.00 per parking tag.
- Parking lot control checks will be held at various times. AISD police and Taylor Administration will secure the lots. Entry to parking areas will be allowed to vehicles with current parking tags.
- Student vehicles parked on school property are subject to inspections by the school administration or AISD police if probable cause warrants such inspection.
- The school is not responsible for any theft, loss of property, or damage to vehicles while parked on the campus parking area.
- Student parking tags may be purchased in the front office
- Students must bring the current Texas driver's license and proof of insurance with the student's name listed on the insurance card.
STUDENTS VIOLATING ANY VEHICLE CODE ESTABLISHED BY TAYLOR ADMINISTRATION OR AISD POLICY ARE SUBJECT TO LOSS OF PARKING PRIVILEGES