The Shared Decision Making Council brings together teachers, administrators, parents, student leaders, community members and business representatives to involve all stakeholders in campus planning.
The SDC will:
- Assist the principal in development, review, and revision of the Campus Action Plan.
- Provide input to improve student performance.
- Establish campus goals and strategies with guidance from the principal.
- Advise & make recommendations to the principal in curriculum, budget, staffing patterns, goal setting, and school organization.
- Develop and approve staff development.
- Hold at least one public meeting per year after receipt of the Accountability rating to discuss campus performance objectives.
2016-17 Members include:
- Laura Negri, facilitator
- Cindi Payne, technology specialist
- Martha McNeil, special education
- Eric Dunlap, science
- George Gendron, social studies
- Angie Andrews, language arts
- Toni Maness-Richards, foreign language
- Lisa Canorro, fine arts department
- Lucy Siminic, paraprofessional
- Charlotte Ellzey, math department
- Mary Pat Bailey, physical education department
- Tommy Miller, interventionist
- Cat Phan, National Honor Society representative
- Jannelly Areche, Student Council representative
- Joann Williams, district representative
- Steven Harker, business representative
- Mary Davis, parent representative
- Winetta Billings, community representative