DROP OFF & PICK UP PROCEDURES
Because of liability and safety precautions, please review the following procedures with anyone who may be responsible for picking up or dropping off your child at school.
For the safest and most efficient drop off and pick up, use of our CONE ZONE is required.
- CONE ZONE Drive-thru times are
- Mornings: 8:00-8:35 a.m.
- Afternoons: Daily 3:30-4:00 p.m.
- Once you enter the CONE ZONE, you must stay in it and pull forward as far as possible before stopping. Parking is not allowed at any time and vehicles cannot be left unattended.
- Yield to the buses that will cut in during the afternoon to reach the bus loading zone.
- If you choose not to use the CONE ZONE or you wish to meet your child after class, you must park in the main lot.
- The small north parking lot is for STAFF parking only. For safety as students walk past the entrance of the staff lot, no pulling in and out of this lot for drop off or pick up of your child.
- Students should use sidewalks as much as possible. For this reason, use of the parking spaces adjacent to the curb is recommended. However, if a student must cross through the parking lot, an adult must walk with them.
- The parking lot is one way only.
- All cars should enter the parking lot in a single line and either enter the CONE ZONE or find a parking space.
- Children may never walk into the parking lot unless they are accompanied by an adult.
- Keep the crosswalk and intersection in front of the school clear.
We appreciate your adherence to these procedures, patience and courtesy to staff and other families during drop off and pick up times. The safety of all our children is our primary concern.