- Systemwide research-based practices resulting in student growth, academic achievement, and social and emotional wellness.
- Meaningful work on self, leading to meaningful relationships with others.
- Accessibility to differentiated and appropriate resources promoting understanding and inclusivity.
- Respect for diversity and pride in one’s own identity without infringing on the rights of others.
- Thoughtful decision making, utilizing the lens of equity as its true north.
The mission of the Alief Independent School District, in collaboration with family and community, is to provide an exemplary education that values diversity of race, culture, gender, learning ability, and socioeconomic background in an environment that is equitable for all students and free of stereotypical expectations to ensure both a physically and mentally safe environment.
Empowering students through unlimited opportunities to change the world
Preparing Students for Tomorrow — Caring for Them Today
- Alief ISD will close the achievement gap to ensure that all students reach their academic potential.
- Alief ISD will improve student preparation for college and career.
- Alief ISD will maintain a safe and orderly environment.
- Alief ISD will recruit, develop, and retain highly qualified and effective personnel.
- Alief ISD will continue to build positive relationships with all stakeholders.