Degrees and Certifications:
Mrs. Michaela Henderson
- To educate the community and ourselves about the native ecosystem, with community service, community projects, and water conservation.
- To reach out to others that need access to clean water.
- Learn best gardening practices and becoming Junior Master Gardeners.
- Accomplish multiple community service in and around our community.
- Learn about our sponsored country and the location of where the water well be drilled.
- Raise money to fund our initiatives.
By The End of the Year Your Child Will Be….
- a life long learner and educator
- team-player and a leader
- responsible and dependable
- aware of own abilities that contribute to great causes
- knowledgeable of what is outside of our own community
- a giver
- Maintaining Vegetable garden
- Beach and Bayou clean-up
- Recycle products to create new products
- Ethnic Festival booth
- Plant Sales
- Salad Sales
- Silent Auctions
- Farmer’s Markets
- Pumpkin Decorating Contest and Pumpkin Pie!!!!
- Re-growing plants
- White Elephant Party, Salad Party
- Junior Master Gardener projects throughout year.