Library Rules and Procedures:
- Students are allowed to check out 2 books at a time for a 2 week time period.
- Students must return their books in order to check out new books.
- If a library is lost or damaged, students must pay for the book.
- Students must have their school issued ID to check out books from the library.
- IDs must be worn correctly.
- Must be clipped to the left hand collar.
- Must not be defaced.
- do not color or mark out your picture
- do not sticker over your picture
- Must not be cut.