About the Center for Advanced Careers
Career Center Offerings
Students choosing to participate in the high school course pathways that are offered at the Career Center will take the first or second level courses at their home campuses (Elsik, Hastings, or Taylor) and will complete advanced courses that are multiple credits at the center.
Programs currently included in the design of the Alief ISD Center for Advanced Careers:
- Advanced Architectural Design
- Automotive Technology
- Construction Technology
- Culinary Arts
- Digital Design
- Electrical Technology
- Engineering – Process Technology
- Health Science
- Industrial Robotics
- Information Technology
- Veterinary Science
Want a Future that includes the Center for Advanced Careers?
- Participate in Alief ISD's Career & Technical Education courses to learn more about options for high school.
- Utilize a career assessment and choose one of the following endorsements: STEM, Business & Industry, or Public Services.
- Work with the Middle School Transition Counselor to finalize your four-year plan based upon your career goals.
- Take the first level course to begin your path to the Center for Advanced Careers. (All CTE pathways begin with a Principles or Introduction course).
- Communicate your interests to continue your chosen pathway with your high school counselor or the Campus Career Advisor.
- Pass all your classes and stay on the path to your future!