Five Ways to Be a GREAT Parent/Guardian
1. Spend time with your kids: having quality time with your kids is priceless.
2. Earn the right to be heard: take time to listen to your child's ideas and problems, even when they are not in trouble, and they will be more likely to listen to your advice when they really need it.
3. Be a role model and a teacher: teach your kids about right and wrong, doing their best, and making good choices by being a good role model.
4. Eat together as a family: it gives your kids a chance to talk about what's going on in their lives. It also gives you a chance to listen and give them advice.
5. Show affection: be comfortable giving and receiving affection from your kids. It will help them feel wanted, accepted, and loved. Give your child a hug to show them you love them.