Welcome to the Counselor’s Corner at Sneed Elementary! Akeena McDonald, Kim Reed-Hartley, and Lourdes Ocasio are the counselors here at this campus.
Sneed Elementary Counselors provide services for all our students in the following areas:
- Guidance Curriculum - to help students develop their full educational potential;
- Responsive Services - to intervene on behalf of any student whose immediate personal concerns or problems put the student’s continued educational, career, personal, or social development at risk;
- Individual Planning - to help students plan, monitor, and manage their own educational, career, personal, and social development;
- System Support - to support the efforts of teachers, staff, parents, and other members of the system in promoting the educational, career, personal, and social development of students.
- Bilingual Pre-Kindergarten and Kindergarten
- 1st Grade
- Mental Health ALL grade levels
Contact Information: Google Voice- 281-803-9831 Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Ocasio’s Student Referral Forms/Solicitudes de referido de Ocasio
If you have observed any concerning behavior with a student, complete a Referral Form. Please read the title of each form to identify which one is correct for the student.
Si ha observado alguna conducta preocuapante de su estudiante puede completar la siguiente solocitud. Por favor lea el título de cada solicitud para identificar cuál es la correcta para su estudiante.
- Teachers-Bilingual from Prekindergarten to First Grade and Monolingual First Grade
- Teachers-Mental Health Prekindergarten-Kindergarten monolingual and all students from 2nd to 4th Grade Levels
- Padres- Grados Bilingues de Prekindergarten a primero
- Parents-Monolingual First Grade
- 2nd Grade
- 4th Grade
To speak to me after hours, please make an appointment.
Contact information: Phone number 281-810-3779 Email email@example.com
- Monolingual Pre-Kindergarten and Kindergarten
- 3rd Grade
Phone contact 713.789.6979 ex. 4
Twitter @1greatcounselor >>>> follow me
You may also learn more about recent Sneed Counseling NEWS by reading our “Counselor Connection Newsletter,” click on the following link https://www.smore.com/rk7xf.