About the Klentzman STEM Academy
Vision: To empower students to become global thinkers and leaders through technology, rigorous learning and collaboration.
Mission: Klentzman STEM Academy will:
- A technological environment
- Honesty, Respect & Ethical Behavior
- Excellence in out Work & Relationships
- Being Accountable For Actions & Our Goals
- Collaboration & partnerships within our academy and outside community.
Features of Klentzman's STEM Academy:
- Advanced STEM Curriculum
- Blended Learning Approach
The Texas Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (T-STEM) Initiative provides a foundational approach to empower teachers, inspire students, and advance the studies in these four fields
Alief ISD STEM Academy is designated as a T-STEM school by the Texas Education Agency, a role model program and professional development site for other STEM programs.
Eligibility: Current 5th grade Klentzman students who will be attending Klentzman next school year who meet academic requirements
The STEM Academy utilizes an open lottery selection process.
Application Deadline: Wednesday, April 28th, 2017, by End of the School Day
Students will be notified upon acceptance