About the Klentzman STEM Academy
Vision: To empower students to become global thinkers and leaders through technology, rigorous learning and collaboration.
Mission: Klentzman STEM Academy will:
- A technological environment
- Honesty, Respect & Ethical Behavior
- Excellence in out Work & Relationships
- Being Accountable For Actions & Our Goals
- Collaboration & partnerships within our academy and outside community.
Features of Klentzman's STEM Academy:
- Advanced STEM Curriculum
- Blended Learning Approach
Eligibility: Incoming 5th & 6th grade Klentzman students who meet academic requirements who will be attending Klentzman next school year
The STEM Academy utilizes an open lottery selection process.
Application Deadline: Apply TODAY, Space is limited!
Students accepted into the STEM Academy will be notified via email.
Space is limited. Apply today!
Academy Upcoming Events
April 7, 2023
April 10, 2023
April 13, 2023
5:00 PM Kindergarten Round-Up (Alief ISD Elementary Schools)