About the Klentzman STEM Academy
Vision: To empower students to become global thinkers and leaders through technology, rigorous learning and collaboration.
Mission: Klentzman STEM Academy will:
- A technological environment
- Honesty, Respect & Ethical Behavior
- Excellence in out Work & Relationships
- Being Accountable For Actions & Our Goals
- Collaboration & partnerships within our academy and outside community.
Features of Klentzman's STEM Academy:
- Advanced STEM Curriculum
- Blended Learning Approach
Eligibility: Incoming 5th & 6th grade Klentzman students who meet academic requirements who will be attending Klentzman next school year
The STEM Academy utilizes an open lottery selection process.
Application Deadline: Friday, May 15, 2020, by End of the School Day
Students accepted into the STEM Academy will be notified via email beginning May 25.
Space is limited. Apply today!