Video for the Classroom
Here are a collection of video sites for the classroom:
- Brain Pop - great short animated videos on all concepts (username and password required to enter) - available from 7:00 AM -5:30 PM Daily!
- Earth-Touch - a great set of videos that focus on animals, habitats and the environment.
- Khan Academy- Instructional video in math and science content areas for upper elementary to high school
- Mathtrain TV- a free, educational "kids teaching kids" project from Mr. Marcos & his Students at Lincoln Middle School in Santa Monica, CA
- National Geographic Videos - The section of the National Geographic website devoted to online videos about animals, people and places, the environment and more.
- NeoK12 - Education Videos and lessons for K-12 school kids
- TeacherTube - Great videos created by teachers for teachers
- SchoolWAX TV - resources for students who are working on their homework or just need a little extra help on any given subject.
- WatchKnow - Video for kids to learn from
- Learn360 - Teachers, students, and parents can access more than 130,000 multimedia resources—including high-quality full-length videos, video clips, images, audio files, articles, activities, worksheets, and more—on any Internet-enabled device, anytime, anywhere.