School Meals Program
Prices for Students & Adult Meals 2018-2019Breakfast is FREE for all studentsStudent Full Price: Lunch $0.95Adult/Visitor Price: Breakfast $2.25, Lunch $3.60Free lunch is also available for students who qualify
The Hearne kitchen offers nutritionally balanced meals that are planned by a registered dietitian and meet USDA regulations. They include meat or a meat alternative, a vegetable and/or fruit, bread, and a choice of milk. A vegetarian entree is also available each day, as well as many traditional and reduced-fat a la carte and snack items.
Guidelines for Meal Charges
A student will be able to charge 3 lunch meals to their account. (no a-la-carte can be charged)
After 3 meals are charged, the student will receive an alternate meal of milk, fruit and either a peanut butter & jelly sandwich or a cheese sandwich.
All students are encouraged to complete an application to determine their eligibility for either reduced or free meals.ONLINE APPLICATION AVAILABLEVisit https://www.schoolcafe.com to pre-pay your student's meal account.855-729-2328 Toll free support line for Parent Online
- You will need your student's ID number to register. If you do not know your student's ID number, call 281-988-3388.
- View your student's cafeteria account balance and purchases.
- Make secure online payments anytime, anywhere.
- Set up hassle-free automatic payments for each student
- Receive email messages when your account has a low balance