Staff members have been trained in these procedures to help keep everyone safe. We practice simulated tabletop exercises and campus drills. In the event of an actual emergency, the school doors will be locked. No student will be released until we are informed by emergency/district officials that the situation has resolved and it is safe to open the doors.
Parent information concerning school safety:
- Safety measures are in place to help protect students in our care during the school day.
- Speak with your child about school safety. In addition, discuss a safety plan for home.
- Please make sure to update parent contact information as changes occur.
- In the event of an emergency, please practice patience. Phones will be busy and lines may be long.
- Proper photo IDs will help expedite release of students.
- Students will only be released to persons named on their registration cards.
- Families will be notified via our call-out system, School Messenger, in the event of an actual emergency.