To become an Alief Taylor Soccer Player:
1. Must either have been selected to Alief Taylor High School from Central Administration student draw if transferring out of district, or already be attending Alief Taylor High School.
2. You must have a physical on file with the Athletic Trainers, and have all accompanying UIL and district waivers signed.
3. Have permission from Coach David Walters to enter the Soccer period.
4. You must have participated and made the team during try-outs.
5. If you transfer into the school after tryouts the player must have the permission of the coach to be placed into the athletic period and participate afterschool.