Doing Business with Alief ISD
The District obtains goods and services through an assortment of methods. School districts are required to utilize a competitive bidding method that provides the best value for the school district when making purchases valued at $50,000 or more in the aggregate for each 12-month period. Our user-friendly registration and bidding process is summarized below:
Vendor Registration and Bidding:
Alief ISD utilizes an electronic bidding and vendor management system to register new vendors, notify vendors of current bids & proposal opportunities, and issue proposals for goods, services, and construction contracts. Here are a few of the benefits to both Vendors and the District by using this system:
- FREE to register and participate in any bid, quote, or RFP process.
- System is web-based and accessible from most internet-enabled devices.
- Registered vendors receive notification by email of all bids within their area of interest.
- System is paperless; unless otherwise noted, proposal responses may be submitted electronically.
- Information on bids, addenda, forms, and registration are centrally-located and available 24/7.
Access the Alief ISD e-Procurement System to Register or Logon!
Do you need assistance with the registration process? See our registration guide here!
Cooperative Purchasing Programs:
The Alief Independent School District supports its native purchasing actions with additional contracts administered through multiple cooperative purchasing programs. Vendors who are interested in contracting with a cooperative purchasing program can investigate opportunities available with one or more of the organizations listed on the Cooperative Purchasing webpage.