Alief U Graduate Studies 2021-2022
General Education Teachers: The document in the link below outlines your professional development expectations for the 2021-2022 school year.
Special Education Teachers: The document in the link below outlines your professional development expectations for the 2021-2022 school year by specialization.
Professional Learning Out-of-District Credit Request Form (you must be logged in to your district Google account to access the form)
- Preapproval from your appraiser is the beginning of the out-of-district credit request process. Be sure to discuss expectations of what will be learned and how that will translate into changes in practices in your classroom. College and university credit hours do not apply towards the district credit requirement.
- Complete this form AFTER you have attended the out-of-district learning opportunity and have documentation of attendance.
- The Professional Learning Out-of-District Credit Request Form should be submitted within six weeks of your attendance.
- District credit can only be assigned to training that occurs outside of your contract time. Outside of your contract time is defined as before or after work hours or on any days off. You can’t earn district credits on sick days or during medical leave.
- The training should be directly related to your teaching assignment.
- Coaches can only earn 7 hours of district credit for coaching-related training.
- CPR is not assigned district credit.
- Do NOT use the Eduphoria credit request function for out-of-district credit.