Below are the requirements for maintaining active participation in the Alief Wellness Program in order to receive the $10.00 monthly premium discount.
- Be covered by our Alief Aetna group health insurance plan
- participate in the yearly Blueprint for Wellness biometric screening event once it is open for the year. Screening will be set up at district sites beginning in January or you will be able to use a Quest location beginning in December. Information for this will be sent out in November.
- This is a yearly requirement. The screening that you do during the year counts for the discount the following year.
- Complete a health risk assessment after the biometric screening. More information will be sent out later in the year, including a link to the assessment.
Benefits of Wellness Participation
- A $10.00 monthly premium discount
- Visits to the Alief Employee Health and Wellness Clinic with no copay
- Free biometric screening
- Free flu shots
- Wellness exams at the Alief Employee Health and Wellness Clinic with no copay
- Free classes at the Alief ISD YMCA