The Alief Instructional Mentor Program is designed to:
- retain quality teachers.
- improve beginning teachers skills and performance.
- support teacher morale, communications, and collegiality.
- build a sense of professionalism and positive attitude.
- facilitate a seamless transition into the first year of teaching.
- put theory into practice.
- prevent teacher isolation.
- build self-reflection.
Instructional Mentor Guidelines 21-22: An overview of the Alief mentor program
Instructional Mentor Schoology Course Details: How and when to access district mentor training
- Your campus Mentor Facilitator should send you an invitation from Edthena to join your campus Mentor/Beginning Teacher group
Creating a Group
- You must first accept the invitation from your Mentor Facilitator, then you can create a separate group for you and your beginning teacher
- How to create a group
Recording and Sharing Videos