- Tests: CCAs, DCAs, and Unit Tests
- Projects: Major projects take different forms, including presentations
- Notebooks: Summative information due at the end of the marking period
Minor (35%) – not limited to:
- Quizzes or notebook (quick check)
- In-depth classwork, graded for accuracy
- Team/Group Activities
- Article Summaries
Other (15%) – not limited to:
- Completion grades
- Small in-class activities
- Exit Cards/Tickets
- Short Quizzes
Late Work Policy:
- Major, Minor and Other grades: 10 points off per day late.
- After the 5th day, the highest a student can receive is a 50%.
- The student has until the end of the 3 weeks cycle to turn in the assignment.
- At the end of the 3 weeks cycle, the assignment grade becomes a zero.
- Make-up work cannot be done in class
- No dropping of tests. For example: If four tests are taken, students will keep all four test grades.
- Reassessment: District policy states no higher than a 75% can be earned.