Welcome to Human Resources
Alief is proud to announce we have been named a Top Workplace by the Houston Chronicle for the 5th consecutive year…2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, & 2020. This award is based on workplace culture survey data completed by our employees.
Our goal is to service current and future employees to ensure their success.
Alief ISD new teacher starting salary for the 2020-2021 school year is $57,400.
Please follow us on Twitter (@AliefISDHR) and Facebook
Alief Independent School District, an urban school district located in west Houston, TX, seeks teachers, administrators, and professional support staff (counselors, librarians, speech-language pathologist, etc.)
Excellent teaching and career advancement opportunities, competitive salaries and benefits, a diverse student population, people and technology resources, and our location in west Houston, TX make Alief ISD attractive for professional educators.
Why work in Alief?
- Alief recruits teachers from across the US.
- Alief is always looking for bilingual teachers.
- Alief ISD’s teacher salaries and stipends are one of the highest in the Houston area, regardless of experience.
- Alief ISD offers the lowest insurance premiums for our employees in the Houston area.
- Highest salary, combined with lowest insurance premiums, equals the highest take home pay for our employees.
- Alief ISD offers award winning profesional development through our Alief U New Teacher Induction program.
- Alief ISD was named a Top Workplace by the Houston Chronicle for 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, & 2020.
- More "Why Alief"
Scheduling Appointments with HR
Alief ISD schools and offices will be open by appointment only until further notice in an effort to support the nation’s need to flatten the curve of the COVID-19 pandemic. Please email the HR representative you need to make an appointment with to schedule a day and time to visit.
Contact HR at 281-988-3456.
Visit www.aliefisd.net/update for the latest information or feel free to contact any of us via district email.