Liestman Elementary 2019-2020
Student Mode of Dress
- Wear navy blue or khaki pants, shorts, skorts, and
- Wear collared polo-style shirts or blouses in any solid color; however, no logos or emblems are allowed. Shirts and blouses must be tucked in at all
- Wear jeans, on Friday’s, with a Liestman spirit shirt; which must be tucked in at all
- Wear jackets and sweaters with or without hoods to school; however, hoods may not be worn in the
- Wear a tie, or crisscross necktie, on “Tie Thursday”
- Wear their ID’s on the collar of the shirt throughout the day if they are in 2nd, 3rd, and 4th grade; replacement ID’s will cost $3.00.
- Wear shoes that are flat and closed-toe.