New Student Registration
Registration application for students who are new to Alief ISD and for students who are returning to Alief ISD but did not attend Alief ISD schools last school year
Parents and guardians who need technical assistance with their PowerSchool online registration account (account log-in, filling out the form, attaching files, etc.) can call PowerSchool at 1-866-752-6850.
For all other registration questions, please call the Alief ISD Student Services Department at 281-988-3100, or please call your child's school. The Student Services Department is located inside the Alief Support Facility at 14051 Bellaire Blvd. Suite 200, Houston, TX 77083.
Steps to Register
- Complete the registration link above. This process may be done from any computer or hand-held device.
- Complete a registration form for each student.
- You will receive an email with next steps once you have completed the online registration.
New Student Registration - Document Uploads
For students who are new to Alief ISD and students who are returning to Alief ISD but did not attend Alief ISD schools last school year, as a part of the registration, you will be asked to upload the following documentation to the digital form:
- Student's birth certificate
- Student's immunization records
- Most recent utility bill and/or bank statement
- Student's Social Security Card
- Parent's photo ID
- Student's most recent report card
- Additional Documents
- Additional documents for incoming Pre-Kindergarten students who are qualifying by income may include the last 3 months' pay stubs and/or last year's income tax statement from everyone in the household
While parents/guardians will be able to submit the application without uploading the documents, we strongly recommend the upload of the necessary documents within the online form so that the application will be processed quickly.
For additional details on registration requirements, please visit the Student Services Department website.
The FAQ will be updated as we receive new or updated guidance from government agencies.
Registration Application FAQ
I need assistance with my PowerSchool application account. Who should I contact?
Who should I contact if I want to change an answer or if I inputted the wrong information?
Do I still need to bring specific registration documents to the school?
I have more than one child attending Alief ISD schools this upcoming school year. Do I have to create a new registration account for each student?
My child was approved to attend a different Alief ISD school than our zoned school. What should we do?
I am a district employee, and my child has already been approved to attend Alief ISD schools even though we reside outside of Alief. Should we still fill out this form?
Do I fill out this enrollment application if I live outside of Alief ISD boundary but want to attend Alief ISD schools?
After I submit the enrollment form, what should I do next?