The health and safety of Alief ISD students and staff remain our top priority. The district is providing free COVID-19 rapid testing to Alief ISD students and employees. See below for more information:
Rapid Testing Information
Rapid Testing Program
- The goal of this program is to allow Alief ISD to offer tests to both staff and students to reduce the risk of spread of COVID-19.
- The program uses the BinaxNow test and can provide results in 15 minutes.
- The BinaxNow test is a nasal swab.
- Participating in BinaxNOW rapid testing is voluntary.
- The tests will be administered by our Alief ISD health services nursing staff.
Testing will be offered to staff and students who meet one or both of the following criteria:
- Staff and students currently displaying COVID symptoms.
- Staff and students identified by Alief ISD as having been in close contact with a COVID-positive person.
- If staff or students develop symptoms consistent with COVID-19 while off campus, they may go to Crump Stadium to be tested.
- If staff or students are informed by AISD staff that they were in close contact with a COVID-positive person, and are off campus at the time of notification, they may go to Crump Stadium to be tested.
Crump Stadium Rapid Testing Schedule
2021 Fall Schedule:
From August 28 to October 16, testing will be on Monday to Friday from 7:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. and from 1:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m, and testing will also be available on Saturday from 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
Beginning October 18 (until further notice), testing will be on Monday to Friday from 7:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. and from 1:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Rapid Testing Location
Rapid testing locations are:
- All Alief ISD school campuses
- Crump Stadium - South Ticket Booth
The South Ticket Booth is located off High Star between S Dairy Ashford Rd. and Cook Rd.