- ECSE - Early Childhood Special Education (educación especial para la primera infancia)
- PPCD - Preschool Program for Children with Disabilities (programa preescolar para niños con discapacidades)
- REACH - Reaching Excellence and Accelerating Communication (alcanzar la excelencia y acelerar la comunicación)
- LIFE - Learning in Functional Environments (aprendizaje en ambientes funcionales)
- TLC - Total Learning Center (centro de aprendizaje total)
- ALFAS - Applied Learning for Adult Students (aprendizaje con aplicación para estudiantes adultos)
- TALIS - Transitioning Adult Learning into Success (transición del aprendizaje para adultos al éxito)
Roadmap to Reopening Timeline
During each phase, parents/guardians have the option to request for their child(ren) to continue to learn from home. Additional information will be shared with parents/guardians by the school.
Parents/guardians will have the option to switch between in-person and virtual learning at the end of each grading period (9 weeks).
Phase-In Dates Subject to Change
Phase 1 (Beginning Monday, September 21):
Phase 1 will begin with our most vulnerable special education population student groups as identified below:
- ECSE (PPCD)
Students not in these specific student groups whose parents selected in-person instruction will continue to use Alief Learns at Home during this phase.
Phase 2 (Beginning Tuesday, September 29):
Phase 2 will include the following grade levels:
- 5th Grade
- 7th Grade
Students not in these grade levels whose parents selected in-person instruction will continue to use Alief Learns at Home during this phase.
Phase 3 (Beginning Monday, October 12):
Phase 3 will include the remaining grade levels:
- 1st Grade
- 2nd Grade
- 3rd Grade
- 4th Grade
- 6th Grade
- 8th Grade
- 9th Grade
- 10th Grade
- 11th Grade
- 12th Grade
Students who select virtual learning in lieu of in-person instruction will continue to use Alief Learns at Home.