Do you have a 18 to 32 month old?
Do you want your child to have a great start to school?
Do you live within the zone of an Alief school?
If you answered YES to all the questions above, you and your child are invited to participate in Alief ISD's LENA Start Program during the 2020-2021 school year.
If your baby is 18 to 32 months old:
• You can make your baby’s brain stronger.
• You can make your baby’s brain ready for success in school.
• You can make a difference in your baby’s life through talk and interaction!
Free Alief LENA Start classes can help you build your baby’s brain! Using “talk pedometer” technology, learn how talking with your toddler increases verbal and future literacy skills. Help ensure your child is reading on level by third grade.
• FREE 1-hour group sessions
• FREE weekly progress reports
• FREE materials, including 13 children’s books
• Classes in Spanish and English
For more information please call Laura Escamilla, Itinerant Family Liaison, (281) 498-8110 ext. 29196