- Classes come to the library on a bi-weekly basis.
- Students can come to the library with a pass from their teacher any time the library is open.
- Students can check out 2 library books at a time. An additional book can be checked out for research with teacher/librarian approval.
- Books are due at the end of the 2 week period.
- If a book is lost or damaged, fines will be charged to the student. The mid-year report card and final report card will be held if there are any outstanding fines.
A Glimpse of the Mata Library in Action
Library Information Specialist
Library Aide firstname.lastname@example.org 281-983-7800