Apply for Free/Reduced Meals
Visit SchoolCafe to apply for free/reduced meals for your child. If you qualify, you may save hundreds of dollars throughout the school year.Paper applications can be found at all Alief ISD schools' front offices.
Managing Your Child's Meals Account
To pre-pay your student's meal account & complete an application online to apply for free or reduced meals benefits. 855-729-2328 Toll free support line
- You will need your student's ID number to register. If you do not know your student's ID number, call 281-988-3388.
- Online applications are encouraged for faster response time.
- View your student's cafeteria account balance and purchases.
- Make secure online payments anytime, anywhere.
- Set up hassle-free automatic payments for your student
- Receive email messages when your account has a low balance
All Alief ISD school cafeterias offer nutritionally balanced meals that meet USDA regulations. They include meat or a meat alternative, a vegetable and/or fruit, bread, and a choice of milk. A vegetarian entree is also available each day, as well as many traditional and reduced-fat a la carte and snack items.
The Federal Meals Office New Location is 12400 High Star, Building T-248.
District Guidelines for Meal Charges
- A student will be able to charge 3 lunch meals to their account. (no a-la-carte can be charged)
- After 3 meals are charged, the student will receive an alternate meal of milk, fruit and either a peanut butter & jelly sandwich or a cheese sandwich.