Family, Career, and Community Leaders of America
Our goals are embedded in the FCCLA 8 Purposes:
- To provide opportunities for personal development and preparation for adult life.
- To strengthen the function of the family as a basic unit of society.
- To encourage democracy through cooperative action in the home and community.
- To encourage individual and group involvement in helping achieve global cooperation and harmony.
- To promote greater understanding between youth and adults.
- To provide opportunities for making decisions and for assuming responsibilities.
- To prepare for the multiple roles of men and women in today’s society.
- To promote Family and Consumer Sciences and related occupations
Mrs. Dabney and Ms. Bush
Vice President-Citlally Nila