VOLUNTEER APPLICATION PROCESS FOR NEW AND RETURNING VOLUNTEERS:
1. Submit the below online application (using Internet Explorer).
2. Receive an email notification once approved.
3. Choose an option from the below for obtaining the required volunteer badge (NEW! Badges issued in person are by appointment only):
- Email copy of driver's license/U.S. issued photo ID and an appropriate (non-filtered) photo to: Rhonda.Grate-Heath@aliefisd.net.
- Badge will be sent to the Primary Campus listed on application and can be picked up from the Campus Volunteer Coordinator or upon request can be given to the Administration Building's receptionist for pick-up during office hours: Monday - Friday between 7:00 and 4:30.
- Schedule an appointment to come in person to the Administration Building - 4250 Cook Road - to take a picture and immediately receive badge - 281-498-8110 x29029
4. Contact the Volunteer Coordinator at the school at which you'd like to volunteer to schedule an orientation. This is required before you may begin volunteering.
NOTE! The volunteer badge signifies to campus staff that you have been cleared to volunteer in our schools with students and must be worn when volunteering. Additionally, per the Student Handbook (page 9), all visitors (including cleared volunteers) must present a driver’s license/photo ID when checking in to Alief ISD campuses/facilities. The volunteer badge does not serve as an exemption.
Must be 18 years of age or older.
Required to mentor, chaperone on field trips, and volunteer throughout the school/district with students
Authorizes consent to run a criminal history check based on a social security number. Other forms of identification, such as a Consular ID Card or Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN), are not acceptable. Please type legal name as it appears on the social security number.
Debe tener 18 años de edad o más.
Esta solicitud se requiere para ser mentor, acompañantes en viajes educativos, y para ser voluntarios en toda la escuela / distrito con los estudiantes.
Autoriza el consentimiento para realizar una verificación de antecedentes penales en base a un número de seguro social. Otras formas de identificación, como una tarjeta de identificación consular o Número de Identificación de Contribuyente (TIN), no son aceptables. Escriba el nombre legal tal como aparece en la tarjeta de seguro social.