Alief ISD students have engaging learning opportunities at every grade level. We think beyond textbooks and traditional classroom learning. In fact, Alief ISD schools outperform both private and charter schools. That’s why in Alief ISD, 100% of our teachers are certified by the State of Texas and also have advanced certification in teaching English to non-native speakers.
We believe in providing our students with robust educational programs in order to ensure that your child is prepared for future success.
Our robust programs include:
- Early Childhood Enrichment Education
- Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics (STEM) At All Grade Levels
- Advanced Spanish Dual Language Program
- Mandarin Immersion Program
- Gifted & Talented
- Personalized Learning
- National Blue Ribbon Schools
- Carnegie Recognized Fine Arts
- Nationally Ranked Athletics Programs
- Career Certification & College Credit Programs
- International School
- And Many More Opportunities For Your Child!
Thank you for making the smart choice by partnering with Alief ISD to provide the best quality education available for your child!
Steps to Register
1. Complete the New Student Registration link above. This process may be done from any computer or hand-held device.
2. Parents are still required to go to the appropriate campus in August with required documents to complete the registration process. You will be e-mailed the list of required documents when complete the online registration.