Welcome to Human Resources
Our goal is to service current and future employees to ensure their success.
Please follow us on Twitter (@AliefISDHR) and Facebook
Alief Independent School District, an urban school district located in west Houston, TX, seeks teachers, administrators, and professional support staff (counselors, librarians, speech-language pathologist, etc.)
Excellent teaching and career advancement opportunities, competitive salaries and benefits, a diverse student population, people and technology resources, and our location in west Houston, TX make Alief ISD attractive for professional educators.
To view NEW procedures regarding obtaining VERIFICATIONS OF EMPLOYMENT, click here
Why work in Alief?
- Alief recruits teachers from across the US.
- Alief is always looking for bilingual teachers.
- Alief ISD’s teacher salaries and stipends are one of the highest in the Houston area, regardless of experience.
- Alief ISD offers the lowest insurance premiums for our employees in the Houston area.
- Highest salary, combined with lowest insurance premiums, equals the highest take home pay for our employees.
- Alief ISD offers award winning profesional development through our Alief U New Teacher Induction program.
- Alief ISD was named a Top Workplace by the Houston Chronicle for 2016 and 2017.
- More "Why Alief"
Dr. Elizabeth Veloz-Powell- Asst. Supt.
Darrell Alexander- Executive Dir. of HR
Stacie Gibson - Director of HR
Luis Olivas- Director of HR
Ida Wall- Director of Risk Management
Rosa Martinez- HR Supervisor
Joi Bailey- HR Coordinator
Click here for additional HR staff
Toll-Free: 877-887-2473 Ext. 29138
Have a question? Email the HR department