The Shared Decision Making Council brings together teachers, administrators, parents, student leaders, community members and business representatives to involve all stakeholders in campus planning.
The SDC will:
- Assist the principal in development, review, and revision of the Campus Action Plan.
- Provide input to improve student performance.
- Establish campus goals and strategies with guidance from the principal.
- Advise & make recommendations to the principal in curriculum, budget, staffing patterns, goal setting, and school organization.
- Develop and approve staff development.
- Hold at least one public meeting per year after receipt of the Accountability rating to discuss campus performance objectives.
2020-21 Members include:
- Laura Negri, facilitator
- Cindi Payne, technology specialist
- Martha McNeil, special education
- Yetzul Werner, science
- Jack Bell, social studies
- Roger Martin, language arts
- Janine Hughes Dykes, fine arts department
- Eileen Caetta, foreign language
- Daniel Gill, math department
- Laura Tully, Counselor
- Olga Siminic, paraprofessional
- Anne Hoskin, district representative
- Lisa Schwartz, business representative
- Joyce Bridges, community representative
- Mary Davis, parent representative
- Steven Harker, community representative
- Vipash Nanda, National Honor Society
- Stephanie Negrete, Student Council
- Vinson Lewis, Principal