If you have been diagnosed with COVID-19(coronavirus), please complete the appropriate form below:
COVID-19 Testing and Treatment Coverage
Staff and students of Alief ISD may receive free Rapid COVID-19 Tests at Crump stadium. Go to www.aliefisd.net/rapidtesting for more information.
Additionally, all staff that are currently enrolled in an Alief sponsored Aetna plan can utilize the options listed below to obtain CoVID-19 testing. Please make sure to bring your Aetna ID with you to your appointment.
Antibody and CoVID-19 viral testing is covered 100% on our district sponsered plans. CoVID-19 hospitalization treatment (with confirmed diagnosis) is covered 100% under our district sponsered plans.
DO NOT PAY A COPAY WHEN GETTING TESTED!
Aetna/CVS rapid testing
- Register using the link above
- Choose your date/time/location online.
- Follow the link above.
- Scroll to the bottom and click the "Take Assessment" button.
- Complete the assessment.
- A scheduler will pop up to choose your time/location.
Fort Bend County
- Complete the survey or call 281-238-2363
- A county representative will contact you directly for pre-assessment and scheduling.
COMPANY KEY FOR BENEFIT SOLVER: alief (all lower case letters)
Contact Us - RM
Risk Management Dept, 4250 Cook Rd. Houston, TX 77072
Phone: (281) 498-8110, ext. 29150 Fax: (832) 678-2446 Email: Riskmgnt@aliefisd.net
Office Hours: Monday - Thursday: 7:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. Friday: 7:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.