Doing Business With Alief ISD
The District obtains goods and services through an assortment of methods.
School districts are required to utilize a competitive bidding method that provides the best value for the school district when making purchases valued at $50,000 or more in the aggregate for each 12-month period.
Our user-friendly registration and bidding process is explained below:
ELECTRONIC VENDOR REGISTRATION AND BIDDING
Alief ISD utilizes an electronic bidding and vendor management system to register new vendors, notify vendors of current bids & proposal opportunities, and issue proposals for goods, services, and construction contracts. Here are a few of the benefits to both Vendors and the District by using this system:
- FREE to register and participate in any bid, quote, or RFP process.
- System is web-based and accessible from most internet-enabled devices.
- Registered vendors receive notification by email of all bids within their area of interest.
- System is paperless; unless otherwise noted, proposal responses may be submitted electronically.
- Information on bids, addenda, forms, and registration are centrally-located and available 24/7.
Access the Alief ISD e-Procurement System to Register or Logon!
Do you need assistance with the registration process? See our registration guide here!
The District utilizes the contracts of the following cooperative purchasing organizations to aid in the efficiency of its operations. If you are a vendor who is already awarded on such a program, please contact us to verify your status as an awarded vendor.
REGISTER AS A FUNDRAISING VENDOR
Fundraising vendors are different from bid vendors in that no budgeted funds are involved when conducting fundraising activities.
Subsequently, fundraising vendors do not need to participate in a district bid to become an approved vendor.
The steps to registering as a fundraiser vendor are easy!
Simply register by clicking on the link.
Then, download and complete the fundraiser vendor packet.
Lastly, fax the fundraising vendor packet to 281-498-8071.